The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (week ending Aug 18): Highlighting Telecom Strategy / Nintendo Patent Suit / Results Writes-ups on Fujifilm (4901) and Ferrotec (6890)
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for the week ending Aug 18:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers
Japanese telecoms strategy discussed.
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance (full reports available upon request):
1. Fujifilm Holdings (4901) FY17 Q1 Results Meeting – Cameras Push Earnings Ahead of Guidance
2. Nintendo (7974): Is the Patent Suit a Problem? Yes, Quite Possibly
3. Ferrotec (6890): FY17 Q1 Results – Solar to Semis
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance (for more details, please ask):
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Gaming / Industrial Electronics / Precision / Electronic Components
1. Sony (6758): Looking to Acquire Remainder of EMI Publishing?
2. Talk that Apple is Set to Launch a Cellular Smartwatch
3. Toshiba (6502): Issues over payment timings for Toshiba Memory