The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (Week to August 25th): Reports Published - Have We Passed Peak FANG? / CyberAgent (4751) FY19 Earnings Turning Point
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for week ending Aug 25th
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers:
A bit of light has been shone into the crepuscular world of Japanese inflation...
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance (full reports available upon request):
1. Global Technology / Software / Internet: Have We Passed Peak FANG?
2. Internet: CyberAgent (4751) – FY19 Earnings Turning Point
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance (for more details, please contact our sales team):
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Gaming / Industrial Electronics / Precision / Electronic Components
1. Sony (6758): HTC Cuts price of Vive VR Headset – Implications for the PSVR
2. Square Enix (9684) and Sony (6758) to Tie-up on Smartphone Games
3. Nintendo (7974): Strong Splatoon 2 Sales / Switch Update/ SNESCE Launch
4. Toshiba (6502): State of Play with the Sale of the Memory Business
5. MHI (7011) Sends Hitachi (6501) an Arbitration Request
6. Hi-tech (EV / LiB) Materials Firm