The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (week ending June 2)
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-up for the week ending June 2:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers (please contact our sales team for more details):
The Nikkei is back above 20,000 for the first time since 2015. Pelham Smithers comments.
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance (please contact our sales team for more details):
1. Autos: Honda (7267) FY17 Outlook – Relative Position to Improve under Challenging Market Conditions
2. Autos: US Auto Sales April 2017 – Light Truck Sales Expansion Comes to a Halt
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance (please contact our sales team for more details):
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Gaming / Components / Industrial Electronics
1. Video Game Stocks: The Game is Definitely Still in Play
2. Nintendo (7974): Switch Data / 3rd-Pary Publishers / Enough NAND? / Online Services Launched
3. AR / VR Headset Shipments in 1Q 2017 Surge 70% YoY
4. Sony (6758): To Reboot the Resident Evil Movie Series – Read-across to Capcom
5. Square Enix (9684): Who Owns the Old Eidos IP?
6. Which companies are 'Fit and Proper' to Run a Casino in Japan?