The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (Week to Sept 8th): Reports Published on Square Enix (9684)/Trump Set to Pull Out of a Free Trade Agreement with Korea - Implications for Autos/Koito Manufacturing (7276)/US Auto Sales in Aug
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for week ending Sept 8th:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers
Why PSA favours EV/OP for valuations and what company stands out.
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance
1. Consumer Electronics: Square Enix (9684): ¥5,000 Share Price – Fantasy, or Viable Quest?
2. Autos: Trump Set to Pull out of Free Trade Agreement with Korea – Unfair for Autos, but Not a Disaster Scenario
3. Autos: US Auto Sales August – SAAR Drops to Three-Year-Low on Harvey Impact
4. Auto Parts: Koito Manufacturing (7276) – Shining Bright
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Gaming / Industrial Electronics / Precision / Electronic Components
1. Sony (6758): The Importance of the Rights to Indian Cricket
2. Warner Records and Spotify; Facebook in Music Video Deal Move / Facebook Watch
3. Gumi (3903): What Will the FY18 Q1 Results Bring?
4. Nidec (6594): To Enter the EV Motor Market
5. Toshiba (6502): WDC Makes Controversial Offer / New Fab / Hon Hai Bid