The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (Week to Nov 24): Reports on Chugai Pharm (4519) / Japan Tech Sector's "Sweet Sixteen" /Daikin (6367) / Uber's Robotaxis and Toyota (7203)
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for the week ending Nov 24:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers
How is the Japanese economy doing? Pelham Smithers looks forward to next week's many data releases, explaining what to expect, and what it will mean for the market............
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance (Please contact our sales team for more details):
1. Chugai Pharmaceutical (4519) Positive Read through from US Tecentriq Data
2. Toyota (7203) - Implications of Volvo Providing Uber with Robotaxis
3. Daikin (6367) – Expansion Experts
4. Japan Technology Sector Strategy – Japan's "Sweet Sixteen"
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance (Please contact our sales team for more details):
1. Toshiba (6502): Ultimately, it's a Question of Management
2. Sony (6758): Barron's Puff Piece / Animation Movie 'The Star' Opens Well / Fox Break-up / PS5
3. Square Enix (9684): Making Headway in Digital Publishing
Chemicals / Electronic Materials
4. TDK (6762): Plans an Early Entry into Solid-State Lithium-ion Batteries
5. Toray (3402): Not Rallying with the Solid-State Battery Plays