The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (week to June 9th): Reports on TDK and Fanuc produced this week
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-up for the week ending June 9th:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers:
Our suspicion is that for the first time since the Abenomics era, we are headed towards an overheating of the Japanese economy...
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance:
1. Technology: TDK (6762) – Can TDK Make Sense of InvenSense?
2. Machinery: Fanuc (6954) Results Comment – Futuristic Factories
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance:
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Gaming / Components / Industrial Electronics
1. Sony (6758): Hints at Where Next for PSVR / Sohn Conference – Oasis Positive on Sony
2. Nintendo (7974): Switch Goes to an even Greater Premium on Amazon
3. Gumi (3903): Great Set of Figures for FY16, But Why Zero Profits Forecast for FY17 Q1?
4. Square Enix (9684): Ties up with Koei Tecmo (3635) – A Good Move for Both Companies