The Must Read PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-up (week to Dec 1): Reports on Capcom / Nissan / Tech Strategy and Weekly Comment Discussing 5G Issues, Contenders and Defenders
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for the week ending Dec 1:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers:
A huge extended economy should benefit from increased data consumption and storage that will result from 5G take-up. Issues, contenders (including the public purse) and defenders are discussed.
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance:
1. Gaming: Capcom (9697) – The Next Square Enix?
2. Autos: Nissan (7201) FY17 Guidance Question – US Performance Key to Outlook
3. Tech Strategy – Is This the Peak for Capital Good Stocks?
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance:
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electronic Components / Precision / SPE
1. Bandai Namco (7832): Tamagotchi AR App Might Really Move the Needle
2. Capcom (9697): In Cross-Licensing Deal with Colopl (3668) / Mobile Gaming Specialists
3. Sony (6758): Watching Out for Reactions to the New Jumanji Movie
4. NEC (6701): Sample Shipments of NB-FPGA chips; Potential NAND Replacement?
5. NAND Prices Seeing a Seasonal Quiet Period