The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up (to Dec 15th): Reports on NEC, Dexerials, Fuel Cell Vehicles / Must Read Comments on Capcom, Canon, MLCCs, Machinery, Rakuten in the Wireless Industry, Daiichi Sankyo
PSA Japan Weekly Research Round-Up for the week ending Dec 15:
The Weekly Comment by Pelham Smithers:
Pelham looks at the UK's current inflation picture, compares it to the situation in Japan, and draws conclusions about what investors' stock-picking strategies for Japan should be...............
Reports / Flash Notes Published This Week: Headlines at a Glance:
1. NEC (6701) – Can It Do More than Just Enjoy a Cyclical Recovery?
2. Dexerials (4980) – Wins in Major Devices and Autos Point to a Sustainable Recovery
3. Fuel Cell Vehicles – on a Path to Nowhere? All Major OEMs Still Committed
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance:
Technology: Consumer Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electronic Components / Precision / SPE
1. Government May Ease Laws Limiting Hosting of eSports Tournaments
2. Capcom (9697): Plenty of Reasons to be Excited
3. US video Game Sales Data for November Hint that Sony May See Another Great Quarter
4. Nintendo (7974): WSJ Report Looking for More Support in Mobile – Implications for DeNA