PSA Weekly Research Wrap: 1 Market Comment/4 Reports/10 Company & Sector Snippets To Highlight (Week to Sept 12, 2014)
Reports (full company / earnings flash notes) and comments from the PSA team for the week ending Friday, September 12th, 2014
1. Telecoms: SoftBank (9984) Continuous Reassessment
2. Autos: Nissan (7201) - Sales Growth Target at Risk
3. Autos: Good news from Commodity prices – actually down, not up as anticipated
4. Electronic Materials: Tokyo Ohka Kogyo (4186) looking good
5. Retail: We Are Concerned
6. Consumer Electronics/Gaming: Destiny Stellar Start and Implications for PS4 vs XOne / Sony Break-up Value
7. SPE: Advantest (6857) Not for the Faint Hearted
8. Electronic Components: OIS in the 5.5" iPhone Positive for Alps (6770) / Capacitor Plays Stronger
9. Industrial Electronics: Two Ticks for Toshiba (6502)
10. Telecom: KDDi (9433) - auSmartValue plan to benefit from the iPhone revamp?
11. Telecom: No Spectrum Bid from Sprint?
12. Internet: Bit-Isle (3811) – Are We At A Turning Point...along with IIJ (3774)?
13. Pharma: Takeda (4502) and Dengue Fever
14. Auto Parts: Ichikoh (7244) Gets Backing from Valeo for LED Lighting
For further details on the above reports and comments please see below. You can also find PSA research on Factset, Thomson Reuters (Reuters Knowledge, Thomson One Analytics, Starmine), Capital IQ, and on Bloomberg under PSAZ <GO> or by typing in the <stock code> equity CN PSA <GO>. Easier: ask sales to send what you would like to look at.