PSA weekly research round-up for the week ending Aug 28
PSA Weekly: Highlighting Strategy Comment for the week ending Aug 28
Company/Sector/Thematic Comments at a Glance:
1. Nitto Denko (6988): Neodymium Magnet Announcement Potential Long-Term Significance
2. Sharp (6753) Discussing with JDI (6740) Restructuring its Small/Medium Panel Operations
3. Apple Supply Chain Names: Murata, Nitto Denko, Alps, Nidec, Taiyo Yuden.
4. Square Enix (SQE) (9684) Remains our Top Pick as a Multi-Platform Winner
5. Nexon (3659): A Laggard in Gaming
6. Nintendo (7974): Positive Momentum Accelerates
7. Indications from Box Office Takings of Video Game Franchises
8. Sony (6758): The Huge Importance of the Z5
9. SoftBank's (9984) Debt
10. Ono Pharma (4528): Bucking the Trend
11. Komatsu (6301): Faltering Cost-Cutting Efforts a Concern
You can also find PSA research on FactSet, Thomson Reuters (Reuters Knowledge, Thomson One Analytics, Starmine), Capital IQ, and Bloomberg (under PSAZ <GO> or by typing in the < stock code> equity CN PSA <GO>), or ask your sales contact to forward you the full notes.