The Must Read PSA Weekly Research Round-Up: Highlighting a report on Sumco (3436), and comments on the Possibility of SoftBank Mobile's IPO and the Apple iPhone Cycle
PSA Japan Research Round-Up for the week ending Jan
PSA Company Visits, Tours and Interviews
PSA In the Press
Reports / Flash Notes Headlines at a Glance
1. Sumco (3436 JP): Profits Going from Wafer Thin to Wafer Fat
2. iStyle (3660 JP): Looking Pretty Good
Company / Sector / Thematic Comments at a Glance
1. Japanese Authorities to Use Video Surveillance / Facial Recognition at Tokyo Olympics
2. How Strong is the Current Apple iPhone Cycle?
3. Murata Looking to Improve OPM in FY18
4. Ricoh Gets the Nikkei Earnings PR Treatment
5. NAND Prices Sliding 8
6. Sony's Jumanji Holds on to No. 1 Box Office Spot
7. Nintendo Labo – Line-Extension or Creative Cul de Sac?